Tomorrow sees the first anniversary of the Coca-Cola Zero Belfast Bikes scheme. You have the opportunity to get involved in some fun events and free prize give-aways to mark the occasion.
Docking stations across the city will be decorated with red, silver, black and white balloons, and the Coke Zero team will be zipping between stations to give away free bottles of Coke Zero and Belfast Bikes seat covers to users.
Belfast City Hall celebrations
The Q Café radio show (10am-1pm) will be live from Belfast City Hall to join in the celebration and will be looking for users to interview – it could be you! You should also tune in to Q Radio for the chance to win:
- A family ticket to see the Waterfront Christmas panto, Aladdin
- A pair of tickets for Big Girls Don’t Cry at SSE Arena
- A family pass to Titanic Belfast
- A family pass for Belfast Zoo
- £50 Castle Court voucher
- £20 Bobbin voucher (City Hall café)
- St. George’s Market taster box
A specially prepared Belfast Bikes birthday cake will be brought out around 11am for any hungry party goers, and even if you miss a piece there will be cupcakes galore.
— Eamon Deeny (@Eamdee) April 26, 2016
From 11.30am until 1.30pm there’ll be street entertainers on the cobbled area in front of Belfast City Hall, and Sustrans and the DRD Cycling Unit are expected to be in attendance – you can find out more about the Active Belfast Challenge. More seat covers should also be available over lunchtime.
— Belfast Bikes (@BelfastBikes) April 26, 2016
Get involved with the festivities now on social media for the chance to win:
- Dinner for two at The Cloth Ear Facebook competition
- £50 Victoria Square voucher Twitter and Instagram competition – send a message with the hashtag #HappyBirthdayBelfastBikes
— TBSteve (@TBStevesPix) April 22, 2016